Wednesday 28 April 2010

Hey there, everyone!!!

Hey there, everyone!!!!

Thanks for checking out my blog!!!

I'm posting this to let you know that I'm always checking here and updating things as they go along. I'll be on the streets, in the stores, in the clubs and bars and all throughout different parts of Germany, checking out the fashion here. Some of the things I see will influence some of my designs, others I will think about in terms of styling. I'm also gonna be putting my New York club kid spin on all of the things I do. Either way, I'm gonna have fun with it. If you see something that I haven't saw and you think that I should give it a spin, just let me know by posting it.

I'm heading out the door now to see what Berlin's got for me. Chat with you all soon!!!!

Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment