Monday 17 June 2013

A New Project- Part Three

Saturday was the last day of shooting. It seemed to buzz right by really quickly. It mostly consisted of outdoor shots, but it was cool being a part of this. Seeing it from going to a script to film was quite fascinating. The next part of this is the editing and putting it all together to see the story really come to life. I hope to see the completed work (I'll be in New York City visiting my family). This was a fun shoot to do and it has provided me with a lot of experience. Of course on the last day of shooting, I forgot my camera (yes I am a dingbat sometimes), but my memories of this shot will live on in my mind. I gotta take this moment to thank everyone involved, especially the director Albert for providing this opportunity. It was an amazing experience that I will never forget. I want to thank the crew for sharing this experience with me and keeping it fun. It didn't feel like work at all!!! I totally want to thank the cast for rocking it out and keeping me laughing in between takes. It was so much fun!!! Can't wait to do it again!!!!! Stay fashionable and sexy!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment