Wednesday 27 July 2011

Project Runway: Season 9- A Fan's View

I'm having a blast on my vacation in Finland and I'm ecstatic about my favorite show will begin it's 9th season tomorrow. That show is Project Runway USA. I haven't seen any video on the designers (because the site doesn't show video outside of the US), but I have checked out their bios. Based on the bios, there are some pretty interesting designers, but I'll have to wait until I am able to see the show to see what their personalities are like. I'll have to wait until it airs first in the States, so I may have to wait a couple of days before I see it. I'm probably going to call my U.S. friends and drive them crazy, or I'll attack all of their Facebook pages with tons of questions and asking what do the think of the show and the designers. Maybe, I'll try out for it again, when Season 10 comes around. Until then, stay fashionable and sexy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment